"The most beautiful house in the world is the one you build for yourself."
A residential architectural firm, Reslock and Sullivan LLC specializes in creating custom home designs
New Homes, Additions or Renovations
from Traditional - to Mountain - to Modern
from Vail to Evergreen to Denver - and Beyond.
New Home Design
Room Additions and Remodels
Kitchen and Bath Renovations
Master Bedroom and Bath Updates
Outdoor Kitchens and Living Spaces
Aging-in-Place Options Including Multi-Generational, Zero Step Living and Elevators
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL
Bill Reslock at (303) 917-3733 firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Sullivan at (303) 917-2122 email@example.com
Designing your home starts before you're ready to hire an architect
We'd like to share what we've learned over the years, whether it's how to define your style, setting and sticking to a budget or tips to make this process as stress and surprise-free as possible.
And we're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Just email or call!
Creating your ideal home starts long before you're ready to have plans drawn. That's why we provide resources to help wherever you may be in the process, including design guides, blog posts and newsletters.
To get started, please click below for our free design guide, which includes 10 essential questions you should always ask an architect. And we'll send you our monthly newsletter that's full of design tips, trends and ideas.
Design Project Planner: A Step by Step guide of the design process
Architectural Educational Resources
Are you in the initial stage of gathering information?
- Check out our resources on how a custom design can return your investment in value added
- Read our step-by-step guides on how the design process works
- Review the best steps to choosing an architect or contractor - even if it's not us.
Do you need design advice for a specific situation or challenge?
- We can provide an analysis of your home's livability and solutions to meet the changing needs of your family
- Are you looking for possibilities for creating private space for an older parent or adult child?
- A feasibility study could help you decide whether to renovate or undertake new home construction
Are you ready to start designing your dream home, renovation or addition?
- Call us for a free initial consultation to talk about your vision or how we can help in its definition
- Contact us for an informational packet to better understand the process and the next steps
- Let us answer all your questions and maybe even a few you might not yet know you have
Design Pricing Options
We not only provide customized designs but we also offer tiered-pricing options that range from a design-only package to our premium service that takes you through construction completion. But regardless of your budget, you don't have to settle for a generic plan whose design is intended to work for everyone else. Let us help create a unique expression of your life.
We specialize in mountain and modern architecture...
and creating the home that could only be yours.
We'd love to talk with you about your plans, whether you're just starting to gather information, have questions about a specific situation or are ready to start the design process.
Please call or email Bill Reslock at (303) 917-3733 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Sullivan at (303) 917-2122 or email@example.com to talk about how we could help.
Scroll to the top and click on the About Page to learn more about us, our services and to look at some of our projects. And check out our Newsletter if you'd like more information about the design and construction process.
Your life isn't like any other's
Your home shouldn't be either
Please click below for our free design guide, which includes 10 essential questions you should always ask an architect. Plus, we'll send you our monthly newsletter that's full of design tips, trends and ideas.
Design Project Planner: A step by step guide of the design process
Debbie Sullivan Land planner